jueves, 31 de agosto de 2017

MY OPINION!



What is your opinion about women in the military?

I think it is the decision of every woman, all men and woman have the capacity to be part of the military and I think it is a great opportunity to demonstrate equality between both genders.

What is your opinion about recycling?

I think recycling is helping the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources like the trees that are used for paper, it also reduces contamination, saves money and decreases solid waste deposited in landfills.

What is your opinion about climate change?

I think that climate change is hurting us as a country and planet because of the contamination that humans produce, such as industries, increase the emission of toxic gases in the ecosystem by increasing the temperature.

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?

I believe that the legalization of marijuana should be only for medicinal use because it has been shown to help in diseases such as chronic pain, paraplegia, and epilepsy.


What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?

I think they are totally irresponsible in most cases as conflicts and disasters occur affecting people and the place where they develop. I think watching match from soccer should be a fun and family activity. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I completely agree with your opinion about recycling because is a good way to help the environment. We need to educate ourselves more about ways to help the environment

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, I agree with you that the "barras bravas" have become an unpleasant environment to enjoy the sport:( hopefully decrease in some way.

    ResponderBorrar