domingo, 15 de octubre de 2017

I would like to travel to:

BRAZIL

I always wanted to go because the fauna and flora of the country form a beautiful landscape. I would like to travel to Brazil because it presents beautiful tourist places like the Christ Redeemer, the Iguazú Falls and the Amazon.

 An attraction that calls my attention is the carnival of Rio de Janeiro, I would like at some point in my life to attend it, it is a party that lasts four days !! where there are parades, dances and concerts all over the streets and squares of the city. The beginning of Lent is celebrated, that is, it begins the forty days before Easter.

I would also like to work for a while in Brazil and to be able to expand my veterinary knowledge, since there are varieties of exotic animals such as birds, snakes, etc. Two of my favorite birds lives in Brazil, the Macaw for its  colors and the Toucan for how big its beak and colors can present this.
I have an aunt who lives in Brazil and every time I travel to Chile she tells me about the place and the attractions that she visited, thus increasing my desire to travel to the country.






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario