martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

My favorite singer...

SHAKIRA

Shakira is one of my favorite singers. is of Colombian nationality and apart from singing she is a dancer, model, record producer and goodwill ambassador for UNICEF. She has 21 albums even though in my opinion the best three are "bare feet", "Oral fixation vol.1" and "where are the thieves?". Shakira is characterized by being Latin pop style.



I like this artist because every time I listen to her songs, she manages to convey her feelings and the passion she gives when she sings, on stage she puts to the test all her talent as the great singer she is and also her movements as a dancer, we have to admit that dancing is one of the best.



My favorite song is "Si te vas" because its lyrics are about how it was changed by another woman more beautiful but that beauty does not last forever, that she will not be there when he wants to return with her. This song in a few words leaves you a moral where not always the most beautiful is the best, you have to look more thoroughly at things.


2 comentarios: