miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2017

My Life's Main Events





May 12th, 2012
One of the most important moments in my life was the birth of my nephew, his name is Vicente Escobar.


January 10th, 2013
The following year I became the godmother of my nephew, I undertook to guide him on a good path and to always be with him.






July 9th, 2014
This day was important, I started a relationship with the most beautiful person. We've been together for three years.


December 21st, 2015
Since I was little I wanted a rabbit, this day my dad came from work with one, his name is leoncio because he has a lion-like mane.


November 19th, 2016
This day I was aunt for the second time but now of a girl named Antonella Escobar.


March 13th, 2017
My first day in college, I was nervous because I didn't know anyone and it was a whole new environment for me.



 March 26th, 2017
Not long ago my grandmother left the country to start a new life, one of better quality. this changed my life because she was like a mother to me

April 12th, 2017
A few months ago a small member arrived in my family, adopt a six-month hedgehog, his name is pepa.


1 comentario: